Translate

Tuesday 17 July 2012

My Favourite Muslim Imam Ali Shabir

It has been brought to my attention by my new friend Wajaperak that
i may have been overly forthright on my Blog i.e. 'attacking muslimin
and Islam in general'

I didn't think, i was. Actually, my Worship Leader mentioned that i like to
'Stir the Hornets Nest'. No, he actually said something else but to remain
Kosher and Halal. We'll just say he said that :-)
 
On a lighter note. It maybe of surprise to Muslims that i do have a favourite
Muslim Imam. Ali Shabir unlike other Muslim Apologists actually brings-up
really good points. Here are some clips. I hope this will bring some balance
to this Blog so Muslims don't see it as a one sided conversation. The last
one is the best. Enjoy !


4 comments:

  1. Aha..Mr dtan..
    I would like to offer different perspective point of view from Imam Shabir Ali..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure Wajaperak,

      Email me your ideas. Share your thoughts

      'Do not be afraid, only believe' as Yeshua would say.

      Delete
  2. I have a good proposition but you have not reply to my e mail earlier...:(

    ReplyDelete