Translate

Thursday 19 July 2012

Jews and Gentiles one in Messiah?

Some months ago i took a trip to the Holy Land Israel. It affected
me deeply. I'd like to share a dream/vision i had when i came back
home. I'm reminded of two passages in the New Testament.

The first

John 1: 1~5 NLT

In the beginning the Word already existed.
    The Word was with God,
    and the Word was God.
2 He existed in the beginning with God.
3 God created everything through him,
    and nothing was created except through him.
4 The Word gave life to everything that was created,[a]
    and his life brought light to everyone.
5 The light shines in the darkness,
    and the darkness can never extinguish it.

and the dream that i shared with my friend Hanan in Israel

I had a dream last night. I was in Old Jaffa (Tel Aviv)with 2 Israeli friends. They looked like Angels. Two Israeli Guys and Old Jaffa looked vastly more beautiful and all the buildings were interconnected all throughout. People all around were chatting and having a wonderful time. Everyone looked so at ease, slim and in perfect health. My Israeli friend said he was bored and wanted to go downtown. We walked by a beautiful Israeli lady and she said also wanted to go downtown. I asked my friend where we are going to. He said we are going to 'Kitab Alham'. I know kitab stands for Holy Book i think Bible. I looked up Alham as i was not sure what it meant. Closest, i can interpret i think is God. They were speaking Aramaic but i'm pretty sure they were Israeli's because they certainly weren't dressed like Arabs. Long shorts and T-Shirts. I've been getting weird dreams lately. This reminded me of a verse in Acts 2:17

17 “‘In the last days, God says,
I will pour out my Spirit on all people.
Your sons and daughters will prophesy,
your young men will see visions,
your old men will dream dreams.
18 Even on my servants, both men and women,
I will pour out my Spirit in those days,
and they will prophesy.
19 I will show wonders in the heavens above
and signs on the earth below,
blood and fire and billows of smoke.
20 The sun will be turned to darkness
and the moon to blood
before the coming of the great and glorious day of the Lord.
21 And everyone who calls
on the name of the Lord will be saved.’[c]
22 “Fellow Israelites, listen to this: Jesus of Nazareth was a man accredited by God to you by miracles, wonders and signs, which God did among you through him, as you yourselves know,............


I thought i'd share this dream

~Me a Crazy Gentile!




No comments:

Post a Comment