Translate

Wednesday 15 January 2014

Sheep Nations or Goat Nations

I hold the Jewish Nation of Israel close to my heart. Most people are
unaware off, the many years. I was on the opposite side of the fence,
against the Hebrew Nation. Influenced by the propaganda that filtered
through a Muslim Country like Malaysia for 18 years of my life. I was
thought that Jews commit atrocities while Muslims practice the
‘Religion of Peace’.

Why should one be, for, against or take a neutral stance on Israel and
Palestine. The God of the Tanakh or New Testament, for that matter, 

does not sit on the fence. Yahweh is not a respecter of a foreign religion. 
In Deuteronomy 7:5 he commands the Israelite's to cut down the asherah
pole of the canaanite god and make firewood of it. In Judges 8:21 Gideon
slays Zebah and Zalmuna and removes Crescent Ornaments on Camels
Necks (foreign symbol).

Let me say, you cannot disassociate Islam and Judaism in this conflict
Why? I witnessed, first hand. Islam inaction when my church youth camp
was visited by a Islamist Government Official. It was many years after the
Lord brought my Jewish Uncle, a remnant, into my periphery that i started
to question my paradigm. I grew fond of him during my visits. He passed
away and after a prolonged illness. I was deeply touched by his Faith in
Yeshua. He believed that he was going to return home to his Messiah.
Not long after the Muslim Prime Minister of Malaysia while attending the
OIC (Organization of Islamic Community) made his infamous anti-semitic
speech. Malaysian Christians are now under siege by Islam, as is, elsewhere.



 31 “But when the Son of Man[d] comes in his glory, and all the angels with him,
then he will sit upon his glorious throne. 32 All the nations[e] will be gathered in
 his presence, and he will separate the people as a shepherd separates the sheep 

from the goats. 33 He will place the sheep at his right hand and the goats at his left.
 

~ Matthew 25:31-33 


No comments:

Post a Comment