Translate

Friday 12 October 2012

Is Judaism and Christianity Incompatible? Part I



Rabbi Asher Meza of Kochav Hashachar in Israel lays the foundation on why Christianity is false.


Rabbi Asher uses logical reasoning to persuade the audience of the efficacy of his statements. My premise, if you follow-me is to analyze his logic and conclusions. Assuming all his conclusions are correct, actually causes a greater Dilemma than it solves, and i will prove that.

The Null Hypothesis is Yeshua is the Lord. Logically, in-order to prove that the Null Hypothesis is incorrect the Rabbi gives evidence to the contrary. Six Sigma is popularly used to improve the quality of a process. I favour the Define portion of DMAIC (Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control) to analyze Rabbi Asher's conclusions. 


What are the CTQ's (Critical to Quality) that point to Yeshua as being Yahweh.

i) There is a transcendent being that created and controls the universe.
   (OK, i think we agree on this point, I hope.)
ii) Messiah has to come from the line of David.
iii) Messiah cannot be Yahweh if he is a man.
iv) The sacrifice for the Atonement of Sin is a
   requirement not an option to Yahweh.
v) Yahweh is three persons in one.
  

One that is self-evident before we begin. Four critical ones that i can glean from his and my observations. I will analyze in Part II.

No comments:

Post a Comment